Purchase the OnGuard with your BarkWise and save $25
BarkWise™ Training Pack
Purchase an OnGuard™ with your BarkWise™ and save $25!
- BarkWise™ features
- Advanced Bark Recognition™
- Absolutely NO shock!
- Ultrasonic sound & vibration
- Remote control
- Rechargeable battery
- OnGuard™ features:
- On-the-go bark control
- Brilliant LED flashlight
- Loud, pulsating safety alarm
BarkWise™ Training Pack — training doesn't stop until your dog does!
For the dog and owner on the go, there is no better training tool combination than when BarkWise and OnGuard meet.
Get the best results from your one-on-one training practices while your dog is roaming around the house, out in the yard, and beyond.
Whether your dog is barking, jumping, climbing, digging, chewing… this training pack has you covered. BarkWise stops barking around your home and yard while OnGuard is great for all corrective behavior training. Now you can live a bark free life and train against a variety of other annoying dog habits!
Having both BarkWise and OnGuard at your disposal gives you more flexibility and control for complete dog training!
Here's why this is such a great combination:
- Use BarkWise to control barking wherever your dog goes.
- Use OnGuard to train while recharging the collar's battery.
- Let BarkWise do the bark training while you're away.
- Use OnGuard for consistent, one-on-one customized training for many other corrective behaviors.
Or call: 1-800-657-8214
- Advanced Bark Recognition™
- Ultrasonic, vibration, and audible modes
- Adjustable bark sensitivity
- Water resistant
- Lightweight design
- Remote control included
- Nylon collar included
- BarkWise™ Manual
- Ultrasonic corrective trainer
- High output LED flashlight
- Loud, audible panic alarm
- Take OnGuard with you on walks, runs, or car rides.
- Train or repel dogs up to 50 feet away
- Battery operated
- Ergonomic hand grip
- Durable dual rubber coating
Compare BarkWise to the competition
Ultrasonic handheld trainer comparison
||50 Feet||20 Feet||30 Feet||15 Feet||30 Feet|
||5.9 × 2.3 × 1.8||4.5 × 2.2 × 1.2||3.75 × 2.5 × 1.25||-N/A||6 × 2.5 × 7.8|
||0.25 lbs||0.35 lbs||0.17 lbs||0.03 lbs||0.42 lbs|
Get to know your BarkWise
OnGuard training tips: barking at the front door
You're familiar with the scene… Someone knocks at the door or rings the bell and your dog goes berserk. Frustrated you speed to the door, rehearsing your apology for whoever is on the other side.
With your OnGuard in hand, try this instead.
- As soon as your dog barks, calmly stand up and walk to the door. Never yell at your dog for barking, it will increase his energy level and make the problem worse.
- Step in front of the dog, positioning your body between him and the door.
- Point your OnGuard at the dog then press and hold the ultrasonic button.
- Take a step towards the dog, essentially using your body to push him back from the door.
For extra stubborn dogs you can activate the strobe light feature in addition to the ultrasonic sound.
- Once the dog has backed away from the door, let go of the sound & light buttons. Allow him to calm down for a moment and then open the door.
- Remember to reinforce your dog's good behavior, as soon as they do what you want. Give him a small treat / verbal praise / pet them to let them know you're happy with their good behavior. Keep your OnGuard close by so that when training opportunities come, you'll be ready.
Results are unlikely to be immediate. Training steps should be repeated as often as necessary to teach your dog when his behavior is not acceptable — but he should also be praised for his good behavior.Back to top
BarkWise™ in action
Meet Sadie. She loves going for rides in the car but she would constantly bark at other cars and people passing by. As you can see in the video, her loud, high-pitched bark could be very distracting! With the help of BarkWise, Sadie can still enjoy her travels while her owners enjoy more peace & quiet.
OnGuard™ in action
This video demonstrates using the OnGuard to train a dog not to bark when a visitor comes knocking at the front door.
See a brief demonstration on the proper installation of batteries.
You likely cannot hear the ultrasonic sound, so how do you know your OnGuard is working? If you want a definitive answer, use the process shown in this video.
We're excited about our products and can't wait for you to give them a try. We're sure you'll fall in love with your new purchase, but if you're not satisfied for any reason, simply send it back to us within 45 days and we will gladly refund the product price. Just make sure to get an RMA Number before you do.